Breaking News

Exclusive Interviews :ThePamilerin

The Inpulse Media House recently had a mind blowing Interview with  ThePamilerin|SocialMediaInfluencer..Relax and enjoy the Pulse...


 Good evening Sir                      
 Evening bro
                    
 Can you introduce yourself to our readers ?                      
 PAMILERIN Adegoke - 23.. But I look 19 🙈🙈🙈 a graduate of marine engineering from lag... Works with Africa biggest digital media agency.. Black house media and theNet.ng... First born outta 6... I get too many load for head 😂😂😂.. Am from a well to do background.. But we don't have house in Banana Island... 🙁adventurous, I'm optimistic, I love goal oriented ppl , I love fashion a whole lot 👖👔💼 am a Pr enthusiast .. I've worked with a lot of Nigeria and Africa celebrities and I still work with them:.. We all have a cordial relationship I think... Currently the PR to AdekunleGold, KoredeBello, Ayo Jay, dice, GABZY, teeblaq, Tjan and Waleturner ... PaMPaM is easy going.. I think am friendly and am not biased ... ✌🏼 I love making friends and meeting people ... i try as much to always put smile on people's face .. I think I do that for a living .... Pepsi, Ice Cream and chocolate are my best friend... I can sly for that... I don't like liars ..: it turns me off... I hate proud people enough though I have a proud look 😂😂😂 donno what else to write before I write rubbish                      

What motivated you into Public Relations and Entertainment?                      
 My parents for music and art                      

 How many years have you been in this ?                      
 3 years                      


What are your major accomplishments in the previous Years ?                      
Being at the top of my game                      

 Having a good Year behind, What has been your major setbacks?                      
 Dealing with fake friends                      

 What do you mean by  "Retired Playboy"?                      
 Retired Heart breaker                      
 Lol                      
 It's just a joke                      
I don't break hearts
                      
 What are your Hobbies ?                      
Traveling, meeting people and listening to music
                      
 If you were give one chance to change something about yourself,what would it be ?                   
 My relationship with people                      
 I wont over trust people anymore
                    

 You often get critics from people, How do u deal with dem ?                      
I just laugh and make jokes out of it                      

 Any upcoming Projects ?                      
None for now                      

 Are you in a relationship?                      
 Yeah
                     

Where do you see yourself in 4 years ?                      
 One of the best influencers                      

 What's your Philosophy in life ?                      
In every situation you find yourself.. always make yourself happy                      

What do u have to say to your Well wishers and Fans ?                      
 play your game the best way you can
                     
 Thank you for your Time, we really appreciate                      
 appreciate                      

Stay tuned to more exclusve episodes of more sessions

3 comments: