Breaking News

Inpulse Media - Exclusive interview with CLINTON (OOUSUG SOCSEC )




     Inpulse media had a interesting and long conversation with the INCUMBENT OOU SUG SOCIAL SECRETARY,where he shared his experience and personal life to inpulsemedia..Read more ..










Good Morning Sir

 Morning 


Can you identify yourself  to our Readers ?

My Name is Clinton,the INCUMBENT SUG SOCIAL SECRETARY OOU, A 400L
student of Business administration


You are the SUG SOC SEC, Something must have moved you to contest,you know like an inspiration?

What inspired me was services to humanity and the entertaining ideas in me cause  I'm an event planner and I know a lot about event planning.

Could u share more about your business,name ?

Hassan hammed Tunde
A.k.a. Clinton 

CEO of Hsquare Entertainment 

CEO of H2 technology LTD

No one can know what it was like during the campaign,elections but was it a dream come true when you won ?

Yes it was,
Competing with my opponent was not so easy, cos, we were both best from best.


Moving a little personal,i am going to go ahead and believe you have friends but among the multiple of people in school what made you choose them or remain with them ?

Cause we are meant to be friends.
Many are selected but few are chosen

How is living in OOU ?

Stressful from the beginning
But we tend to adapt to new environment as time goes by
Since I'm in my final year already I shouldn't concentrate on the hardship  aspect of it order than the final result I wanna bring out.



I know since you are in your final year you would have had a good,bad and most embarrassing day in OOU ,Could u share ?

The good one was when I was emerged as social secretary,The bad one was when I had my first ever .F0

Do u believe in the saying dat "if u can survive in OOU you can survive anywhere" ?

Yes oooo

Is there a special someone

No 

How would you describe OOU girls ?

Every girl with different background and upbringing,So I can't judge them all with a statement.


Is there any new project you are preparing ?

Yes
Following my manifesto's 
I promised to bring the fresher's night
Which is coming up Dec 2nd 2016         

Where do you see yourself in 4 years ?

Am seeing myself in a very high place
I know am still going to rule the world cause am not always selfish and I see people's interest as my priority with that quality I believe is enough for me to rule the world.  


How did u survive with OOU hectic schedule and lifestyle ?
\
You know it is always terrible, I always squeeze my my time to attend to Union issue. You know it isn't easy But  I v promised to serve students populace and am seeing it as service to humanity thats why  I always prefer being broke than leaving my work undone .I prefer serving students and promoting d social life of oouites than having my account filled up with money     

You have experienced ago than most so what statement or what advise would you leave the students behind you ?

Hmmmmm,to be sincere with u,everything shouldn't base on social life and making money... We are students, we should be able to live our life the way our parent expected not the way we want...cause life is beyond OOU and social activities.So life is not a permanent place to live But temporary place.... So we should always be righteous and live an ideal life

Thanks for giving me your time

You're welcome


YOSOLA ODUFUWA
Reporting for InpulseMedia
+234 818 233 6154

Instagram - newinpulsemedia 

BBM - C002D566C

Twitter - campusinpulse 


  

                          


No comments